How To Purchase Product Online
Orders for inventory in stock can be made online and paid by credit card.
- If you know your specific product part number, type it into the search box for its listing.
- If you do not yet have a specific part number, find a product through search by product category/specification.
- Once you have located the listing for the part you would like to purchase, if there is inventory in stock, just “add to cart.”
- On our results page, there is a listing for Powerex inventory as well as links to our authorized distributors’ sites if they have inventory in stock. If no inventory exists, there is an option to submit an online request for pricing and availability.
- You will be asked to register on our web site to complete a web sale. You will only be asked a few questions. Please rest assured that Powerex will not use this information to send unwanted mail or emails.
- Powerex online credit card orders are NCNR (Non-Cancelable, Non-Returnable).
If you have any questions about Powerex web sales, please contact email@example.com.
In addition to providing sales, marketing, strategy and logistics support for Mitsubishi Power Semiconductor devices in the Americas, Powerex also serves as a partner to Mitsubishi in its global web sales efforts.
Both inside and outside the Americas, Mitsubishi Power Semiconductor devices in stock may be purchased by credit card at the Powerex web site. The one exception is Japan. For customers in Japan, we would be happy to refer you directly to Mitsubishi Electric. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.